Established in 2001, Medipure Ltd is a privately owned biotechnology company, dedicated to providing the highest quality services and products to both public and private organisations involved in Infection Control & Prevention.
Medipure are committed to providing the highest standard of service and work closely with many hospitals and healthcare departments. We continue to provide services to endoscopy departments, ear, nose and throat (ENT) hospitals, hospital estates, decontamination equipment manufacturers and care homes. Services and products are also supplied to health clubs, spas and leisure centres
We are committed to providing the highest standard of service, and work closely with Endoscopy departments, ENT, Theatres, HSDU & CSSD, Hospital Estates, Decontamination Equipment Manufacturers, Care Homes, Health Clubs, Spas, & Leisure Centres to ensure compliance with industry standards.
Medipure have won numerous awards and grants for excelling in Innovation. These have included
- Smart Award Winner 1995 – £60K Aquacube project
- Spur Award Winner 1997 – £100k Aquacube project
- Smart Award Winner 2000 – £10k ECA Bioscience study
- Welsh National Assembly Innovation Award Winner 2001 – £55k Development of a Medical Washer Disinfector for cannulated instruments and endoscopes
- Smart Award Winner 2001 – £62.5k UV Sterilisation and Aerobic Bacteria Monitoring Devices feasibility study
- NESTA Award Winner 2001 – £52.5k ECA Technology Electrolyser development study
- Nesta Award winner 2002 for cassette washer design and build £60K
- WDA RIN award 2002 for Washer project £25K – to claim
- DTI SMART for Air Guardian design and build £60k